Learn Something New


 I think everyone should always ready to learn new things whether it is fun or not. We all like to learn new things with fun but not all new things are always with fun which we have to learn. I believe that, learning new things increases your knowledge about new things and if it is with fun then it will also increase your interest to learn that thing.


Nowadays, we can see everyone try to introduce their new product or their method of work with the way which increases the person's interest. We can imagine all things around us for example, when kids first time go to play school, teacher introduces many things to kids with the help of toys and entertain him or her with funny stories. This helps kids to learn quickly. We can see the teachers in schools always searching new methods to teach which increases student's interest. I remember when I was in eighth standard one of my friend forced me to attend one personality development seminar. I did not want to attend that seminar but, when I went there I thought I might have missed many important things in my life if I did not attend that seminar. I learned lots of things there. I like the way he started seminar. He started with some games, magic and entertainment and we really didn't recognize how we spent our whole day there. So I think learning new things with fun is interesting.


We can see nowadays work places are also designed according to the employee's comfort like playing areas and gym facility. This increases employee's interest to work. So if learning new things will be with fun then it will increase individual's interest and he or she will learn quickly.


Thanks.

Comments